Services and Techniques
- Manual and low force adjusting - including diversified, cox/flexion-distraction and activator techniques
- Extremity adjusting and care for conditions such as frozen shoulder syndrome, plantar fasciitis, knee injuries, tennis elbow, TMJ and more
- Lumbar and Cervical Decompression therapy (at no additional cost) - This is a very effective way to treat disc bulges, disc degeneration and arthritis without surgery. Most clinics in town offer this service for $80-$150 per treatment! Dr. Christopher is now offering true decompression therapy on the Triton DTS machine at no additional cost when your insurance plan covers traction. Click here for more information on decompression.
- Doctor supervised massage therapy - In many cases this can be billed to your health insurance, car insurance or workman's comp policy.
- Passive therapies - including several types of electrical stimulation, ultrasound, combo therapy, stretching, kinesiotape and active release technique (ART).
- Active exercise and functional training - We do in-office physiotherapy and provide home care instructions.
- Manipulation Under Anesthesia (MUA) - This is an advanced technique for chronic scar tissue problems including frozen shoulder and post surgical scarring. This technique is done in a surgical facility with a team of chiropractors and medical doctors. Click here for more information on Manipulation Under Anesthesia.
- Nutritional analysis
- Biomechanics analysis
Call Dr. Christopher for an appointment today! (480) 759-1668